Most Recognized Plastic Surgeon in Tijuana
With 15 years of experience and hundreds of happy patients in the cosmetic and reconstructive surgery field, Dr. Isabel Balza primary focus remains the same, understanding what you want and earn your trust by always having your safety first in all procedures performed.
AMCPER Mexico – Mexican Association of Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
CMCPER Mexican Board of Certified Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
CCPERBC- Baja California Chapter of Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
ASPS American Society of Plastic Surgeons- International Member
SVCPREM Venezuelan Society of Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
Scientific papers published:
- Facial contour aesthetic improvement with microlipoinjection. Journal Operative Techniques in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Vol 8, No.3 pp 151-162.
- Malformations of the labio-pallate in the state of Portuguesa, Venezuela. Journal SAHUM in 2001.
- Prognostic factors in the evolution of burned patients, Venezuela. Journal of Portales Médicos, in 2001.
- Evaluation and treatment of emergency facial trauma due to gunshot wounds. Journal Sociedad Medica Servicio Autónomo Hospital Universitario de Maracaibo. Vol I No.1. Junio 2002.
- Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons
- Degree in Plastic Surgery
- Degree in General Surgery
- member of Venezuelan Society of Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Certification by the Mexican Board of Plastic Surgeons AMPCER
- Fellowship Diploma in Plastic Surgery
- Certificación del Consejo Mexicano de Cirugía Plástica CMCPER
- Diploma de la Federación Iberolatinoamericana
- Tijuana School of Plastic Aesthetic and Reconstructive Surgery of Baja California